Sealed tenders are hereby invited from reputed manufacturers/authorized dealers having valid PAN No.,VAT No., & EPF No. for the following work : Supply & erection of Electric traction Goods-cum-passenger lift with a capacity of 2500 Kgs in New Markfed Canneries Complex at Chuharwali, Distt. Jalandhar. Tender Forms can be obtained from the office of Executive Engineer, Markfed, 47-L, Model Town, Ludhiana and can be downloaded from Markfed website up to 22.11.2013 till 5:00 PM.The completed tenders are to be submitted in two separate envelops in the office of Superintending Engineer, Markfed, Plot No.4, Sector 35-B, Chandigarh on 25.11.2013 upto 2:30 PM.
Markfed is interested to lease out two Modern Rice Mills i.e. Machiwara and Baghapurana having 4 (Four) MTs Paddy milling capacity (per hour) initially for 1 Year i.e. 2013-14 (15.11.2013 to 31.08.2014). Interested parties may quote their offer/rates in the prescribed tender form which can be had from The Punjab State Cooperative Supply & Marketing Federation Ltd., Markfed House, Sector 35-B, Chandigarh (Rice Mills Branch) against the payment of Rs. 500/- per form(non refundable) upto 1.00 PM on 13.11.2013. The tender complete in all respects alongwith an earnest money of Rs. 1,00,000/- for each Rice Mill by way of bank draft in favour of “The Punjab State Coop. Supply and Marketing Federation Ltd.”, payable at Chandigarh, shall be received upto 2.30 Pm on 13.11.2013 and shall be opened on the same day at 3.00 PM in the presence of the tenderers who may wish to be present. Incomplete/conditional tenders without earnest money shall be rejected.
The Rice Mills being leased out can be inspected on any working day during office hours. MD Markfed reserves the right to accept/reject all or any tenders without assigning any reason.
DETAIL OF SITES OFFERED FOR AUCTION
|District||Location||Property||Area||Reserve Price (Rs.)||Auction Date/Time||Venue of Auction|
|Patiala||Opp. TB Hospital,Guru Nanak Nagar/Property No.8785-A/5, Patiala||2 Storey Building||584 Sq. yds||5,84,00,000/-||Wednesday 11 Dec.,2013 at 11:30 AM||Office of the District Manager, Markfed, SST Nagar, Near Polytechnic, Patiala|
|Ludhiana||Lakkar Bazar, B-VII-798/Property No. 798, Zone A,Ludhiana||Building in prime Business area||477 Sq. yds||3,57,75,000/-||Friday 13 Dec.,2013 at 11:30 AM||Markfed Cold Store-cum-Pack House Complex,A-2, Phase-1, Focal Point, Dhandari Kalan, Ludhiana.|
|Ferozepur||Malwalla Road, Ferozepur||Shop||20’2”x 22’9”(50.977 Sq.Yds.)||17,84,195/-||Tuesday 17 Dec.,2013 at 12:30 PM||Office of the District Manager, Markfed, Near Ambedkar Bhawan, Malwal Road Ferozepur City|
|Ferozepur||Adarsh Nagar Gurharsahai||Plot||1 Kanal 10 Marla||30,00,000/-||Tuesday 17 Dec.,2013 at 12:30 PM||Office of the District Manager, Markfed, Near Ambedkar Bhawan, Malwal Road Ferozepur City|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1.Sites are offered on “as is where is”, chunk basis.
2.For participation in auction a refundable/adjustable eligibility fee equivalent to 2% of reserve price in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “The Punjab State Cooperative Supply & Marketing Federation Ltd”. payable at Chandigarh shall have to be deposited before commencement of auction.
3.The detail of payment, other issues and terms & conditions can be obtained free of cost from the concerned Markfed District Office/Chief Manager(S) Markfed Head Office, Chandigarh on any working day or can be downloaded from our website www.markfedpunjab.com
4.Markfed reserves the right to accept or reject any bid or withdraw any site from the auction without assigning any reason
Sealed tenders are invited for the sale of following quantities of broken rice & other stocks (crop 2012-13) lying in Markfed Modern Rice Mills :
|Sr. No.||Name of Markfed MRM||Name of Commodity||Qty, (in qtls.)|
|4.||Nawanshahar||Broken Rice Khamano paddy||46.00|
Prescribed tender form alongwith terms and conditions can be obtained from the Punjab State Cooperative Supply & Marketing Federation Ltd., Markfed House, Sector 35-B, Chandigarh on payment of Rs.500/- on any working day during working hours upto 1.00 P.M on or before 18.11.2013. Tenders complete in all respects alongwith the earnest money @ 2% of tendered value of quantity offered in the shape of demand draft in favour of The Punjab State Coop. Supply and Marketing Federation Ltd. payable at Chandigarh shall be received upto 2.30 PM on 18.11.2013 and shall be opened on the same day at 3.00 PM in the presence of the tenderers who may wish to be present. Incomplete tenders and those without earnest money or conditional tenders are liable to be rejected. Markfed reserves the right to reject all or any tender without assigning any reason.
Markfed House, Plot No.4, Sector 35-B,
Sealed tenders are invited for sale of Plant & Machinery & other materials for Rice Processing complexes at Jaitu, Goniana, Gidderbaha, Chuslewal, Naushera Pannuan & Batala separately “as is, what is, where is basis”.
1. Interested Bidders shall have to deposit Earnest Money of Rs. 1.00Lac for each work by way of bank draft in favour of “The Punjab State Cooperative Supply & Marketing Federation Ltd, Chandigarh”.
2. Tender documents can be obtained from the office of S.E. Markfed, Plot No. 4, Sector 35-B,Chandigarh on payment of Rs.1000/-each. The tender document can be down loaded from our Website www.markfedpunjab.com. However, the tenderer has to enclose a DD of Rs.1000/- with the tender on account of tender fee.
3. Sealed tenders must be submitted in the office of S.E. Markfed House, Plot No.4,Sector 35-B,Chandigarh on or before 3.00 P.M. on 31.10.13 The tenders received up to the stipulated time & date and shall be opened the same day at 3.30 P.M.
4. M.D. Markfed reserves the right to accept or reject any tender without assigning any reason.
5. Tenders received through E-Mail/Fax/Telegram will not be accepted.
Punjab Markfed (The Punjab State Cooperative Supply & Marketing Federation Limited) regarded as Asia’s largest marketing cooperative in the agro food sector, is in the process of setting up of a modern state of art fruits and vegetables processing complex near Jalandhar for manufacturing and processing of fruits and vegetables to pack ready to eat food products alongwith wide range of Indian ethnic recipes to be packed in cans and retort pouches.
Expressions of Interest is invited from the reputed companies specialized in Food Processing Machinery for design, supply, installation and commissioning on turnkey basis of the following Process Plant Machinery:
1. Modern Can Filling Line for pre-cooked RTE Food Products suitable for homogenous products (e.g. Curries of leafy vegetable or green peas etc.) as well as heterogeneous products (e.g. Curries with solid chunks of potato and cheese etc.). The Can filling system line shall be accompanied with electronic instrumentation based process control, monitoring and data recording facility.
Capacity: 3000 Cans per hr. of 450 gm. each or 1600 Cans per hr. of 850 gm. each.
2. Bottling Filling line for filling Tomato Ketchup, Ready to drink Beverages in 1000ml, 500ml and 250-300ml glass bottles with corking and ROPP Capping System, labeling and online batch marking.
Capacity: 20-30 bottles per minute of 200 gm. each or 18-20 bottles per minute of 1000 gm. each.
3. Modern Jar Filling line for filling Jams. Marmalades, Chutneys and Honey 1000gm, 500gm glass Jars with Lug Capping System, labeling and online batch marking.
Capacity: 20-30 bottles per minute of 500 gm. each or 10-15 bottles per minute. of 1000 gm. each.
4. Spice Grinding line for processing of Tuber (Turmeric, Ginger, Mango etc) type raw materials and other for Seed type (Coriander, Cumin, Fenugreek etc) raw materials. The line should include cleaning, separation, pulverization, sifting and inter stage material handling Capacity:
For Tuber Type : 400 -450 kgph average in feed
For Seed Type : 300 -350kgph average in feed
5. Pouch Packing Machine for Spices for packing of spices in 200gm retail packs including pouch forming, filling, sealing and batch marking and 1000gm institutional packs.
200gm Pouch – 24-30 pouches per minute
1000gm Pouch – 5-8 pouches per minute
6. Bulk Cartoning, Palletizing and Shrink wrapping machines for Cartons & Pallets for bulk handling of the finished products.
Selection of vendors will be based on the point system, the amended terms and conditions of which can be downloaded from website of Markfed i.e. www.markfedpunjab.com or can be obtained from the office of the undersigned on any working day between 10 am to 5.00 pm uptil 25.10.2013. The last date of receipt of E.O.I. is 25.10.13 uptill 5.00 P.M. which should be sent to the following address:-
Chief Manager (Edible)
MARKFED, Plot No.4, Sector-35-B
MARKFED House, Chandigarh,
Markfed invites sealed tenders for the following contracts:-
|1.||Transportation of vanaspati and edible products through trucks from our Mill at Khanna to Various destinations in Punjab /other states.||One Year||Rs. 20000||Rs. 50000|
|2.||Transportation of vanaspati and edible products through tempoos from our Mill at Khanna to Various destinations in Punjab /other states||One Year||Rs. 20000||Rs. 50000|
Tender form for item No.1 to 2 @ Rs.500/-can be had from this office. Tender form alongwith detailed terms and conditions can also be downloaded direct from our website www.markfedpunjab.com and cost of the same can be deposited at the time of submission of tender form in cash or through demand draft. Tender forms complete in all respects should reach this office on or before 3.00 PM on 23.10.2013 and the same shall be opened on the same day at 3.30 PM in the presence of parties who may like to be present. Markfed reserves the right to accept/reject any of all the tenders without assigning any reasons.
General Manager, Markfed Vanaspati & Allied Inds. Khanna